- Awards
- 53
A Boy Called Christmas (2021)
As we are edging towards Christmas I thought I would see what new festive films were out at the moment and noticed this one. It's a Santa origin story but nowhere as clever and entertaining as Klaus (2019) which also told a story about how Santa came to be. This film was ok but I think it was more of a Children's film rather than one for the whole family in that everything is told in very simplistic terms: conflict is resolved promptly and impending danger never felt dangerous.
As we are edging towards Christmas I thought I would see what new festive films were out at the moment and noticed this one. It's a Santa origin story but nowhere as clever and entertaining as Klaus (2019) which also told a story about how Santa came to be. This film was ok but I think it was more of a Children's film rather than one for the whole family in that everything is told in very simplistic terms: conflict is resolved promptly and impending danger never felt dangerous.

