Classic Soaps You say goodbye to your hair you bimbo!!!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
As likeable as Genie Francis is, it is remarkable that soap fans never really embraced her in any role other than Laura Webber/Spencer/Collins on GH.
 

TJames03

Banned
LV
0
 
Awards
4
As likeable as Genie Francis is, it is remarkable that soap fans never really embraced her in any role other than Laura Webber/Spencer/Collins on GH.

According to GF, she had no say in leaving AMC/Loving as Ceara. She was basically traded back to GH. She didn’t want to go back, but had no say in the matter. Having Ceara murdered on Loving wholly prevented her from ever returning to the role.
 

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV
3
 
Awards
12
As likeable as Genie Francis is, it is remarkable that soap fans never really embraced her in any role other than Laura Webber/Spencer/Collins on GH.

I really enjoyed her both as Ceara and especially as Diana on Days but that could partly be because I knew her in those two roles before I ever watched her on GH.
 

TJames03

Banned
LV
0
 
Awards
4
I’m sure GF would get so frustrated that people continually would see Laura Spencer no matter what part she would play daytime or nighttime....
 

Ray&Donna

Eternal Member
LV
1
 
Awards
6
I liked her character on DAYS, as well, since she was a doctor (which Salem always has need of) and she was heavily involved in the Steve/Kayla storyline. I liked her on Y&R too, even if she was embroiled in that silly cattle rustling mafia story with Tristan Rogers.
 
Top