What was the last film you watched?

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
- Tomorrowland.
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
"Under the Silver Lake" (Spider-Man #2 trying to get out of type with the most amateurish piece of trash I ever watched.)
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
I´ve watched these two:


Ten years later this would have been a great movie.
And no, it´s not a Peter Jackson-directed one...

upload_2020-6-3_20-15-4.jpeg

And from the perpetrators of "South Park", "Team America"
(Doesn´t this puppet character look like January Jones
after borrowing Linda Evans one wig from Dynasty?)​
 

Piggyrella Sanderson

Maximum Member
LV
11
 
Awards
24
I´ve watched these two:


Ten years later this would have been a great movie.
And no, it´s not a Peter Jackson-directed one...

View attachment 21173

And from the perpetrators of "South Park", "Team America"
(Doesn´t this puppet character look like January Jones
after borrowing Linda Evans one wig from Dynasty?)​

Correction: I meant to write "10 years earlier"...Ooops!
 

Werewillie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Rita, Sue and Bob Too.
TELEMMGLPICT000129205225_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkUE_BTgBOQu3VWKvpDGX9eJuIVaCpI5ozSxbwBJXXMI.jpeg

I knew the song but I had never seen this 80s Brixploitation movie. It's a lot of everything but ultimately nothing in particular.
As a viewer, I experienced the movie in almost the same way the characters experienced their story - carefree laughs and not too impressed. I felt I was the comma after "Rita".
Even the Pakistani toddler in the trolley was funny.
 
Top