The Time of Their Lives (2017) with Joan Collins.
I was delighted to see her in a new movie that had actually been showed at the cinema. The role of Helen really fits her. Although Joan is far from a has been like the character she portrays and in much better shape, as Helen can barely walk without a cane. She does look significantly older in this movie than we are used to seeing her and I think she's supposed to look old. So it's brave of her to take on such a character.
But yeah without spoiling too much of the plot I can say that at the heart of the movie it's a story about an unlikely friendship between two older women who go out on an adventure together. As the journey progresses they learn to take a good look at their lives and how their past experiences has shaped them into the ladies we meet in the film.