Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Warner Bros. 100th anniversary TV series collections
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 354283" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>I see we all agree on Knots, and it’s definitely at the top of my list too. Of the other shows mentioned I’d have to say that Murphy Brown would be my second choice.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 354283, member: 13221"] I see we all agree on Knots, and it’s definitely at the top of my list too. Of the other shows mentioned I’d have to say that Murphy Brown would be my second choice. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Warner Bros. 100th anniversary TV series collections
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top