Dallas Fan Videos My Dallas Music Videos! :)

K

Karin Schill

Guest
Thank you Southfork88. I am glad that you enjoy all my videos. :)
Just a question though, what do you mean with artisanal?
That word is new to me!
 

southfork88

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
0
 
Awards
4
My English language is rather clums o_O

Artisanal for crafted :confuse:, the first video were fine but not very professional, however your soul was all inside them :)

Now all your video are excellent and professional :dance1:
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Ah thanks for explaining. Your comment is spot on. When I began making fanvideos in 2003 I was still a college student.
These days I am a journalist and I work mostly with TV. So since I edit things for work as well I guess it's unavoidable that my new skills have spilled over into my hobby editing as well. :)
 

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Karin, I love your new JR and Sue Ellen music video you made for Sarah. :) You used all of my favorite JR and Sue Ellen moments from season 4 of original Dallas in your new music video. :) I am looking forward to watching more of your music videos in the future. :)
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Hi again,

Thank you Sanda. I'm glad that you loved the new video. :)

Then now let's move on to a brand new video and this time it's of Cliff & Afton. There was just something about the song "If I didn't Love you" by Tina Arena that made me associate it to them:


I hope you'll like the new video.

Take care,
Love:
Karin
x
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Bobby James Ewing

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Karin, I love your new Cliff&Afton music video to the song If I Didn't Love You by Tina Arena and I can wait to watch more of your music videos in the future. I love them together and I also wish we could have seen more of them on TNT's Dallas but I didn't like the way Cliff treated Afton alot of the time.:) :( He really wasn't too nice to any of his girlfriends and he also didn't treat his sister Pam very nicely either. :( Pam and Afton were both saints to put up with Cliff.:)
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for the feedback Sanda and Vote4Cliff. :)

Sanda, You'd be pleased to know that I'm working on a new video of Cliff, Afton & Pamela Rebecca that will include more clips from the TNT version. :)

Vote4Cliff, I'm glad you found the video cute. I definitely like Cliff with Afton more than his other girlfriends.

And now on to a brand new video and this time it's a James & Michelle one, since I realized it had been over 5 years since I did anything for this couple. Anyway it's set to the song "Only Your Heart" by Lili & Susie:


I know they are far from Dallas most popular couple but I hope you're going to like it anyway,

Take care,
Love:
Karin
x
 

Ray&Donna

Eternal Member
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Great job on your Cliff and Afton video! I loved them together, even if I didn't always like how they treated each other. It's weird to think that they were never married. I always think of her as Cliff's perfect foil, not Jamie or any other woman.

James and Michelle are okay. I doubt I'll ever watch those seasons again. lol
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Thank you for your feedback on my latest videos Tommie. It's much appreciated. :)

You know after watching Dallas TNT, the last two seasons of the original Dallas suddenly comes across as being better than you remembered them to be! lol

I agree with you about Cliff and Afton, she was definitely the best match for him. It's also odd they were never married as she was Cliff's girlfriend for the longest time on the show. I wish they had gotten married when Afton returned in 1989, as I would have loved to see Cliff in the role of a husband and father during the last two seasons of the show. It would have really evolved his character.
 

Ray&Donna

Eternal Member
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Thank you for your feedback on my latest videos Tommie. It's much appreciated. :)

You know after watching Dallas TNT, the last two seasons of the original Dallas suddenly comes across as being better than you remembered them to be! lol
:hello:

You're welcome, and I agree. I was watching one of those DALLAS documentaries and the very end of season 12 was mysteriously on the disc. After the TNT version, Bobby and April's wedding and J.R. in the sanitarium weren't bad at all!

I agree with you about Cliff and Afton, she was definitely the best match for him. It's also odd they were never married as she was Cliff's girlfriend for the longest time on the show. I wish they had gotten married when Afton returned in 1989, as I would have loved to see Cliff in the role of a husband and father during the last two seasons of the show. It would have really evolved his character.

Definitely. I felt cheated with Afton's brief return, like it was just some kind of stunt for which they didn't have any long-term plans. :confused:
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Thank you for the feedback everyone. :)

Sanda, I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving. :)
I agree about April and Shelly it seemed like they had the only normal sister relationship on the show!

De rien Silvie. I agree Afton & Cliff was a great couple. :)

Tommie, I know what you mean but in retrospect Afton's short come back on the original Dallas filled a very important purpose as it established Cliff & Afton had a daughter and Pamela Rebecca did become a major character on Dallas TNT. So for that purpose alone her comeback was vital! ;)

Southfork88, I'm glad you enjoyed my latest video. :)
 

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Okay it's not a new video but since @Barbara Fan mentioned my Miss Ellie & Lucy video in her photo thread I figured I'd repost it for you and anyone else who might have missed it:


I hope you'll like it. :)
I love Kellie Pickler ... Very talented singer and song writer ... I have several of her albums, including her debut album, "Small Town Girl" from October 2006 (which included the song, "My Angel") :kiss:

Karin, I love your video. :kiss: It very much captures the unique and wonderful relationship that Miss Ellie and Lucy had. :kiss: Thanks for sharing the video with us :wave:
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Thank you so much for the feedback of my Lucy & Miss Ellie video! :)

Ms. Southworth, I'm glad you loved the video and think it captured their relationship. :)
Also cool that you like the singer. I love country music too. But my favorite country artist is Faith Hill...

Alexia, I agree that Miss Ellie was a wonderful grandma. Even though to Lucy she really was more of a mother figure than a grandma, as they were very close.

Anyway here's another reposted Miss Ellie video. This time focusing on her relationship with her sons:


I hope you'll like it too. :)
 

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV
0
 
Awards
2
Thank you so much for the feedback of my Lucy & Miss Ellie video! :)

Ms. Southworth, I'm glad you loved the video and think it captured their relationship. :)
Also cool that you like the singer. I love country music too. But my favorite country artist is Faith Hill...

Alexia, I agree that Miss Ellie was a wonderful grandma. Even though to Lucy she really was more of a mother figure than a grandma, as they were very close.

Anyway here's another reposted Miss Ellie video. This time focusing on her relationship with her sons:


I hope you'll like it too. :)
When I lived in Edmonton (Canada) for a couple of years in the mid 90's, I was "introduced" to country music big time and also learned how to line dance and two-step! ;) I have several country music albums from that time period, including Faith Hill ("It matters to me"). ;)

It was a wonderful "tour" down memory lane with memorable clips of Miss Ellie with her sons. Thanks for sharing, Karin ... ...

:best:
 
Top