Dynasty the ideal cast

Victoriafan3

Telly Talk Addict
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Just for fun, if you could choose your favourite characters from the Dynasty original, to all appear TOGETHER in ONE SEASON, who would they be???

They potential stories might be new and creative to go with that, but with your chosen cast...

For me, my perfectly imperfect Dynasty would be

Alexis
Dex
Sable
Fallon #1
Jeff
Amanda #1
Adam
Dana
Steven #1
Luke
Krystle
Blake
And maybe Sammy Jo and Prince Michael (but not nesseccarily a couple, though that might’ve been fun)
 

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV
8
 
Awards
21
Maybe not Luke, Dex or even Jeff. But everyone else...

Plus Caress.
 

Victoriafan3

Telly Talk Addict
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Lol sorry Luke is a must. He was cute and a sweet guy and him with Al Corley would get a big thumbs up from me ;-)
 

Victoriafan3

Telly Talk Addict
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Alexis would be beside herself with so many people to spar off and plot against - krystle, sable, Blake, caress, an occasional child. Imagine all those gems of one liners :)
 

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
1
 
Awards
6
For the 1985-1986 year, since for me this should have been the shows ultimate peak, plus 1986 was the craziest year of the 1980s I would go all out and have this as my cast:

JOHN FORSYTHE
LINDA EVANS
PAMELA SUE MARTIN
PAMELA BELLWOOD
JOHN JAMES
GORDON THOMSON
MICHAEL NADER
AL CORLEY
CATHERINE OXENBERG
MICHAEL PRAED
TED MCGINLEY
MAXWELL CAULFIELD
TRACY SCOGGINS
TROY BEYER
KATE O MARA
CHRISTOPHER CAZENOVE
with
DIAHANN CARROLL as "Dominique Deveraux"
STEPHANIE BEACHAM
And
JOAN COLLINS as "ALEXIS"
Special Guest Stars:
CHARLTON HESTON. as "JASON COLBY"
and
BARBARA STANWYCK as "CONSTANCE COLBY"
 
Last edited:

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV
0
 
Awards
1
Just for fun, if you could choose your favourite characters from the Dynasty original, to all appear TOGETHER in ONE SEASON, who would they be???

Alexis
Krystle
Steven (original)
Fallon (original)
Dex
Sable
Amanda (original)
Adam
Blake
Cecil
Sammy Jo
Miles
Tony
Dominique
Claudia
Joseph
Brady
Ben
Caress
Philip
Monica
Constance
I would also add Jeff and Jason for the Colbys to make sense but probably cast somebody else in them
 

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV
9
 
Awards
27
Blake
Krystle
Alexis
Adam
Jeff
Steven
Fallon
Sammy Jo
Claudia
Joseph
Cecil
Neal McVane
Nick Toscanni
Caress
Matthew
Gordon Wales
Lindsay
Walter Lankershim
Peter De Vilbis
Chris Deegan
Susan Farragut
Cora Van Husen
Michael Culhane
 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
Sarah Curtis and Lindsay Blaisdel as the main couple.
Cuzzin' Vergenia as the spoiler between them.
Mark Jennings
Sean Rowan
The entire Fallmont family
Bliss Colby
Leslie, who have a mission to become like Bliss
Tracey

I smell a number one in the ratings!
 
K

Karin Schill

Guest
Good question. I think I would have loved to have:

Amanda #1
Steven #2
Fallon #1
Adam #1

there at the same time. How awesome wouldn't it have been with all the Carrington kids at once?

Of course to that we must have:

Blake and Alexis

I wish they would have put them back together again on the show at some point it would have been interesting to see how it would have changed the show's dynamics.

I suppose Krystle can still be in it. But with a new love interest. Someone who treated her right.



Jeff should be in it too. I liked him with Fallon.
Dana with Adam.
Sammy Jo should be in it too.

I liked her with Steven. *ducks for flying objects* I know most people here prefers to think of him as gay but to me he was more of a bisexual and could therefore be with both women and men.

Dex should be in it too.

Of course Dex was best suited with Alexis. But he did have a fling with Amanda too. Of course I preferred Amanda with prince Michael. But imagine the complications if Alexis and Blake were back together and Amanda brought home Dex... :lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV
1
 
Awards
6
Good question. I think I would have loved to have:

Amanda #1
Steven #2
Fallon #1
Adam #1

there at the same time. How awesome wouldn't it have been with all the Carrington kids at once?

Of course to that we must have:

Blake and Alexis

I wish they would have put them back together again on the show at some point it would have been interesting to see how it would have changed the show's dynamics.

I suppose Krystle can still be in it. But with a new love interest. Someone who treated her right.



Jeff should be in it too. I liked him with Fallon.
Dana with Adam.
Sammy Jo should be in it too.

I liked her with Steven. *ducks for flying objects* I know most people here prefers to think of him as gay but to me he was more of a bisexual and could therefore be with both women and men.

Dex should be in it too.

Of course Dex was best suited with Alexis. But he did have a fling with Amanda too. Of course I preferred Amanda with prince Michael. But imagine the complications if Alexis and Blake were back together and Amanda brought home Dex... :lol:

I like your ideas @Karin Schill

I agree with you that Steven is bi, but obviously on the gay side, on a Kinsey scale he's a 4.5 the fact he was bi but more gay was still groundbreaking in 80s America.
 
Top