Yes Do you own a stepladder?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jun 17, 2019 #42 True The person below me has or had a Rubik's cube?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jun 19, 2019 #43 Yes, used to have, until it drove me potty Do you own a golf club or a set of golf clubs?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 2, 2019 #44 False Do you own a paint roller?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 5, 2019 #46 Pfft, if you look my me you have MANY full length mirrors... true! Do you have an hourglass?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jul 6, 2019 #47 Michelle Stevens said: Do you have an hourglass? Click to expand... Hourglass figure? yes I do .. Lol! Do you own a backpack?
Michelle Stevens said: Do you have an hourglass? Click to expand... Hourglass figure? yes I do .. Lol! Do you own a backpack?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 8, 2019 #48 True Do you own a bathroom scale?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jul 16, 2019 #49 I do Do you own a pair of headphones?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 22, 2019 #50 False, now I have earbuds. Do you have a pair of walking shoes?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jul 23, 2019 #51 True Do you own a pair of reading glasses?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 26, 2019 #52 False Do you save your shoe boxes?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Jul 27, 2019 #53 I used to do until I ran out of room to store them. Do you own a rolling pin?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Jul 31, 2019 #54 True Do you own a water hose? Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Aug 8, 2019 #55 Michelle Stevens said: Do you own a water hose? Click to expand... Yes! Do you own or have you ever owned roller skates?
Michelle Stevens said: Do you own a water hose? Click to expand... Yes! Do you own or have you ever owned roller skates?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 9, 2019 #56 Bumping cause I like this thread I have owned roller skates but I always fell down so I gave up Do you own a Jean Jacket?
Bumping cause I like this thread I have owned roller skates but I always fell down so I gave up Do you own a Jean Jacket?
Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle' LV 8 Awards 22 Sep 9, 2019 #57 True, at least I did. Do you own a leaf blower?
That Bowie Girl Soap Chat Rebel LV 0 Sep 9, 2019 #58 No the wind blows are leaves into the lake Do you own a turntable?
Long Lashes Telly Talk Enforcer LV 12 Awards 29 Sep 9, 2019 #59 We used to and now I wish we had kept it Do you own a hedge-strimmer?