- Awards
- 5
I think they are having a BBQ.Why are Kev & Gary wearing a plastic apron?
I think they are having a BBQ.Why are Kev & Gary wearing a plastic apron?
I think they are having a BBQ.

I've only just caught up with it. What a stupid story-line, all taking place so they can give them a new uniform. Sometimes I have to wonder who they are writing this stuff for?What was all that crap with the Kebab shop?
You can switch the subtitles on. Mind you the subtitled words are often hilariously wrong.I wish they would give Ken a few weeks off, it's annoying not understanding what he is saying.
I used to think (years back) she got boring and awful story-lines, but she's been thrown so many decent stories, it's showing to me what a poor actress she is.Can't believe Maria has been given top billing,
What use are the gowns without your mouth being covered?
I saw her on one of the daytime shows and she said it was put on, apparently she was messing around with various styles and someone pointed out this one would be perfect to use.I'm trying to decipher if Eva's laugh (which I did love at one point) is the actress' real laugh or if it is put on?
This week has not been good has it for the soap, not its finest hour. The whole Maria/Caz storyline is ridiculous. Poor scripts and some poor acting sadly. I wonder when Queen Kate is going to turn the soap round, I know its early days, perhaps we are expecting too much, too soon?I caught some of last night's episodes - the first time in an age. Kate Oates hasn't made her mark yet, has she? The writing, the acting, the pacing, it's just all so...flat.
If anyone can turn her Mo you can.Alex is carrying the show at the moment.
And another thing, Caz and I are very much in love.
Kate Oates hasn't made her mark yet, has she?
I think you're spot on here.perhaps we are expecting too much, too soon?
Neither can I Lou. He drives me round the bend.I can't stand Alex.