Coronation Street Corrie

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I don't really understand how Andy has stuck around so long after he was exposed as not being Michael's son. It doesn't really make sense that someone would allow him to happily stick around.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I couldn't understand why he stuck around and just assumed it was because he's a good looking guy.
 

markymark

Soap Chat Active Member
LV
0
 
I love Sally Anne Matthews in Corrie, think she is great and nice to have her back as a bit of history
Alan Bradley was one of Corries all time baddies

Its good to have Jenny back. I remember years back when Rita signed the shop over to her, she sold it (back to Rita I think??) then promptly scarpered. Rita must be a forgiving person!
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
The old soak probably doesn't remember. She sees everything through the bottom of a gin glass these days.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Ugh Jenny is a horrid person. I'm starting to remember why I hated Toyah as well.

There was a really funny moment last night and now I can't remember who it was with...
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I love Eva :) I think Toyah is a nasty little bitch - and why would she think Peter would treat her differently?

Wonder why Andy was looking at the garage and the mechanics clothes?
 

LouiseP

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
OOOO exciting. He just looks permanently terrified at the minute!
Ridiculous. He should tell Phelan to sod off and call his bluff. Does anyone think that Phelan would go to the police? Nah ! He has no evidence . Andy is just getting in deeper.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I would rather watch interesting bitchy characters like Jenny over dull boring characters like Maria, Sinead, Chesney, Sean & Zeedan.

Me too but it's testimony as to how well she plays the character because I hate her lol
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Me too but it's testimony as to how well she plays the character because I hate her
Yes, that's a great point.


I always find myself loving the nasty / bitchy (Katherine Wentworth) characters the best, because they provoke an emotion in me and when an actor does that I know they're doing a fab job.

But ask me if I would want to know Jenny Bradley or Pat Phelan I would say hell no!
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Yes, that's a great point.


I always find myself loving the nasty / bitchy (Katherine Wentworth) characters the best, because they provoke an emotion in me and when an actor does that I know they're doing a fab job.

But ask me if I would want to know Jenny Bradley or Pat Phelan I would say hell no!

Not sure I agree. Mandy Winger infuses a hatred in me that could actually make the world explode but it's nothing to do with how Deborah Shelton played her. I just f***** hate her.

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
41
I thought Michelle did well last night especially since the actress gave birth to a still born baby a few years back
Couldnt have been easy to do that and re live it

Sinead - last night, what can i say - dreadful actress, dreadful acting, cringeworthy and down right embarassing
and the sooner smug Eva gets brought back down to earth the better

Go Toyah go - and take no crap from the hard faced wee madam
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I really like Eva, I think she's ten times the person Toyah will ever be. Eva's being cheated on and Toyah is going with her sister's ex. Can't wait to see what happens there.

Will be interesting to see what happens when Leanne's baby comes..if Michelle loses hers (and Steve is the father of both)
 
Top