K
Karin Schill
Guest
Yes, somehow I find that her voice is always better live than on records. 
Is it wrong that I want to hear the backing singer more? I want her to be like Madonna's old backing singers Nicky and Donna. I want to hear more!!Celine also shared this little gem with her fans last week. I tried to share it the other night but there were problems with the forum. It's a cover of the song Winter Song by Sarah Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson and if it's any indicator of what the new album will sound like then I am a very happy man.
It's just so gorgeous. I love when the backing singer comes in towards the end, she sounds amazing with Celine.


So Celine is playing in Birmingham around my birthday this year! Now I have to try and get 6 tickets or my only other option is jumping in front of a fast moving train.
She's soooooooo unpredictable. I was seriously considering Vagas this year to see her. I MUST GET TICKETS!!!
I didn't get the Birmingham tickets as they sold out in minutes but I did get tickets for London July 29th! I'm so excited as it's my first ever time seeing her!Yes, I'm also going to Celine Dion, I'm looking forward to it.
Hi Alexis, have you also been able to get tickets for Celine Dion's concert in Birmingham?, I'm lucky to get a concert ticket for June 23 in The Netherlands. I'm finally going to see Celine Dion again after 18 years, when i saw Celine for the last time on Concert in 1999.

I'm going to see Celine too together with my sister. We're going to the Stockholm concert June 17th.
It's the second time we're going to a Celine concert as we also saw her in 2008.
How Does A Moment Last Forever (From "Beauty and the Beast")
She's the Queen of the world!Celine Dion stuns the Billboard Music Awards with an emotional performance of 'My Heart Will Go On'
Forget Drake's 13 awards, Celine Dion was the true winner of last night's (May 21) Billboard Music Awards, after she blew everybody away with a stunning performance of 'My Heart Will Go On'.
Taking to the stage to celebrate Titanic's 20th anniversary, Celine delivered a show-stopping rendition of the teariest of tear-jerkers, and needless to say, fans were totally blown away by her majesty.
Even though she was wearing a dress that looked suspiciously like that fateful iceberg, the audience decided that, after hearing Celine sing, their hearts just could not go on.
even though it's long been one of my least favourite songs of hers