Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
Your Favorite Newbies
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="FRedCarrington" data-source="post: 369495" data-attributes="member: 398"><p>I really liked the cast of the sequel with a preference for Josh, Jesse and Julie. </p><p>Brenda was a good recruit to take over from Ellie at Southfork. </p><p>Judith reveled in me as new nemesis Ewing, and Mitch's return in a new role from the original made him sexier than ever.</p><p></p><p>I wish there weren't more original actors. Of course Larry, Patrick & Linda shone more than ever, </p><p>Audrey, more beautiful than ever, should have had more scenes, just like Ken. </p><p>I regret that Priscilla and Susan did not appear and Cathy & Deborah Shelton would have deserved more scenes and in this case at the funeral of JR.</p><p> Deborah Rennard would also have had her place that day.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="FRedCarrington, post: 369495, member: 398"] I really liked the cast of the sequel with a preference for Josh, Jesse and Julie. Brenda was a good recruit to take over from Ellie at Southfork. Judith reveled in me as new nemesis Ewing, and Mitch's return in a new role from the original made him sexier than ever. I wish there weren't more original actors. Of course Larry, Patrick & Linda shone more than ever, Audrey, more beautiful than ever, should have had more scenes, just like Ken. I regret that Priscilla and Susan did not appear and Cathy & Deborah Shelton would have deserved more scenes and in this case at the funeral of JR. Deborah Rennard would also have had her place that day. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas TNT
Your Favorite Newbies
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top