Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444549" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Wallace & Gromit - The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit (2005)</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]59649[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother and toodled straight on over to sort the little blighters out.</p><p></p><p>The Constable, through his megaphone: THE BEAST ISN'T ACTUALLY DEAD YET?</p><p></p><p>The "great duck plague of '53".</p><p>And then there's the vicar, Lady Tottington, Philip the evil henchman dog - and lots of amazing vegetables.</p><p>So many jokes and movie trope parodies, I'm sure I've missed some. And by the way, I could not predict the plot twist.</p><p>What a fabulous film, and I must have it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444549, member: 8"] Wallace & Gromit - The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit (2005) [ATTACH type="full"]59649[/ATTACH] Heard you had a spot of rabbit bother and toodled straight on over to sort the little blighters out. The Constable, through his megaphone: THE BEAST ISN'T ACTUALLY DEAD YET? The "great duck plague of '53". And then there's the vicar, Lady Tottington, Philip the evil henchman dog - and lots of amazing vegetables. So many jokes and movie trope parodies, I'm sure I've missed some. And by the way, I could not predict the plot twist. What a fabulous film, and I must have it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top