Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 433785" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh, interesting. I can't say either way as I must confess I remember very little about it now (other than I came out thinking it was a really good film). </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ha ha. Well I'm glad. It does look a good concept, and perhaps one day (probably some long way off) I'll get over my first impression and be able to watch <u><em>and</em></u> enjoy it. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ditto on both counts. It sounds like you've thought more actively than me about watching. It's just one of many vintage TV series on a long-and-growing viewing wish list.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 433785, member: 23"] Oh, interesting. I can't say either way as I must confess I remember very little about it now (other than I came out thinking it was a really good film). Ha ha. Well I'm glad. It does look a good concept, and perhaps one day (probably some long way off) I'll get over my first impression and be able to watch [U][I]and[/I][/U] enjoy it. Ditto on both counts. It sounds like you've thought more actively than me about watching. It's just one of many vintage TV series on a long-and-growing viewing wish list. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top