Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 432262" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere (2025)</p><p></p><p>As a big fan of The Boss growing up I was very much looking forward to this one. Unfortunately I ended up being a little disappointed. I certainly appreciate the struggles he’s endured, most of which I was unaware of to be honest. But ultimately the movie had too much of an underlying sadness to it and came off as being very depressive and hard to watch. </p><p></p><p>I definitely applaud him for the success he’s attained despite those issues, but lookin back on it I would’ve enjoyed it more if they had put a little more focus on the music aspect of his life and maybe a little less on those struggles, at least in this case. </p><p></p><p>Nonetheless, it’s still a good movie and worth seeing if you’re a fan of Bruce Springsteen and his music.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 432262, member: 13221"] Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere (2025) As a big fan of The Boss growing up I was very much looking forward to this one. Unfortunately I ended up being a little disappointed. I certainly appreciate the struggles he’s endured, most of which I was unaware of to be honest. But ultimately the movie had too much of an underlying sadness to it and came off as being very depressive and hard to watch. I definitely applaud him for the success he’s attained despite those issues, but lookin back on it I would’ve enjoyed it more if they had put a little more focus on the music aspect of his life and maybe a little less on those struggles, at least in this case. Nonetheless, it’s still a good movie and worth seeing if you’re a fan of Bruce Springsteen and his music. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top