Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 424170" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yes, those are the two other names I recognised, along with Arthur Mullard "as minor role". </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Same here. I watched one of her later films not so long ago: a sex comedy called <em>Keep It Up Downstairs.</em> It was not great. That's possibly the only DD film I've watched. </p><p></p><p>My main association of her is from TV in <em>The Two Ronnies'</em> serial <em>The Worm That Turned.</em> This has also reminded me that I'm bit peeved I never bought <em>Queenie's Castle </em>when Network was still alive and kicking.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 424170, member: 23"] Yes, those are the two other names I recognised, along with Arthur Mullard "as minor role". Same here. I watched one of her later films not so long ago: a sex comedy called [I]Keep It Up Downstairs.[/I] It was not great. That's possibly the only DD film I've watched. My main association of her is from TV in [I]The Two Ronnies'[/I] serial [I]The Worm That Turned.[/I] This has also reminded me that I'm bit peeved I never bought [I]Queenie's Castle [/I]when Network was still alive and kicking. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top