Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 414210" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>And the thing is I was watching on Prime (albeit on the TV, but there's still the option to see who is in a scene). Still, the added mystery brought yet another layer to the film.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I smiled that they'd done a search for "cute girls" or something like that, but still found one that looked a bit evil.</p><p></p><p>There were a lot of red herrings, weren't there? And I was taken in by some as well.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I haven't, but I've heard good things about it. One for the list, I think.</p><p></p><p>Come to that, I don't think I've watched all that many GP films. <em>Priscilla</em>, a couple of recent <em>Aliens</em> and one of the <em>Iron Man</em> films (the worst one, sadly) spring to mind and not much beyond that.</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">...Except years' worth of <em>Neighbours</em>, of course. </span></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Mostly it's the latter.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I think we had the same experience with this one:</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 414210, member: 23"] And the thing is I was watching on Prime (albeit on the TV, but there's still the option to see who is in a scene). Still, the added mystery brought yet another layer to the film. I smiled that they'd done a search for "cute girls" or something like that, but still found one that looked a bit evil. There were a lot of red herrings, weren't there? And I was taken in by some as well. I haven't, but I've heard good things about it. One for the list, I think. Come to that, I don't think I've watched all that many GP films. [I]Priscilla[/I], a couple of recent [I]Aliens[/I] and one of the [I]Iron Man[/I] films (the worst one, sadly) spring to mind and not much beyond that. [SIZE=3]...Except years' worth of [I]Neighbours[/I], of course. [/SIZE] Mostly it's the latter. I think we had the same experience with this one: [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top