Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 412324" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>HERE (2024)</p><p></p><p>With an entire movie being shot in only one room, and from one point of view, I had my doubts how they would pull this off. I knew at the very least Tom Hanks and Robin Wright would give it some credibility given their history. After a very slow start this movie more than delivered. The house itself is the real star of the film as we see all the events that transpired there over the years from the different families that lived there. I really liked the concept and ended up highly enjoying this movie.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 412324, member: 13221"] HERE (2024) With an entire movie being shot in only one room, and from one point of view, I had my doubts how they would pull this off. I knew at the very least Tom Hanks and Robin Wright would give it some credibility given their history. After a very slow start this movie more than delivered. The house itself is the real star of the film as we see all the events that transpired there over the years from the different families that lived there. I really liked the concept and ended up highly enjoying this movie. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top