Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 410183" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I watched Swan Song and actually only because of Linda Evans. I waited and waited and then finally in the last quarter of an hour of the film she was there. That alone made the film worth watching. Otherwise there were good moments and I would have liked lead actor Udo Kier to have received more recognition for his performance, not necessarily an Oscar nomination because the film wasn't strong enough for that. But his performance was definitely good enough for a Golden Globe nomination.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 410183, member: 19949"] I watched Swan Song and actually only because of Linda Evans. I waited and waited and then finally in the last quarter of an hour of the film she was there. That alone made the film worth watching. Otherwise there were good moments and I would have liked lead actor Udo Kier to have received more recognition for his performance, not necessarily an Oscar nomination because the film wasn't strong enough for that. But his performance was definitely good enough for a Golden Globe nomination. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top