Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 407974" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Die Hard (1988)</p><p>I've been avoiding watching this for the past 25 years because it just didn't seem like something I would like, but it happened to be on TV on Saturday night in an easy timeslot so I broke down - and was pleasantly suprised.</p><p>Simply put, it has a lot more "heart" than I expected. The characters are sharply drawn; Bruce Willis is not quite the oaf he appears to be in the clips I've seen over and over, and there are some nice turns by Bonnie Bedelia as the wife, and Reginald VelJohnson as the only local cop with any nous.</p><p>It's kind of like Ocean's 11 if they were the villains with Alan Rickman the charming leader.</p><p>I'm actually curious, now, to learn the answer to the question posed in the trailer for Die Hard 2 - how the same man gets caught in the same situation again - although I won't be suprised if there isn't one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 407974, member: 57"] Die Hard (1988) I've been avoiding watching this for the past 25 years because it just didn't seem like something I would like, but it happened to be on TV on Saturday night in an easy timeslot so I broke down - and was pleasantly suprised. Simply put, it has a lot more "heart" than I expected. The characters are sharply drawn; Bruce Willis is not quite the oaf he appears to be in the clips I've seen over and over, and there are some nice turns by Bonnie Bedelia as the wife, and Reginald VelJohnson as the only local cop with any nous. It's kind of like Ocean's 11 if they were the villains with Alan Rickman the charming leader. I'm actually curious, now, to learn the answer to the question posed in the trailer for Die Hard 2 - how the same man gets caught in the same situation again - although I won't be suprised if there isn't one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top