Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 407002" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Thank [USER=13221]@DallasFanForever[/USER] , the way you describe the situation kinda justifies that I feel a little mystified by the film's title.</p><p>Looking at the theatrical film poster (assuming I picked the original one) there is something misleading about the way it's worded.</p><p>"He's Tootsie" as opposed to "a tootsie".</p><p>But maybe it's just because I wasn't familiar with the word. Julie Christie was "Darling" in 1965 but that doesn't look strange to me.</p><p></p><p>I didn't mean to blow it out of proportion and it doesn't affect my appreciation for the film, but this is a discussion forum and we should be allowed to ask questions (even if that question has nothing to do with Dallas' fake season).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 407002, member: 8"] Thank [USER=13221]@DallasFanForever[/USER] , the way you describe the situation kinda justifies that I feel a little mystified by the film's title. Looking at the theatrical film poster (assuming I picked the original one) there is something misleading about the way it's worded. "He's Tootsie" as opposed to "a tootsie". But maybe it's just because I wasn't familiar with the word. Julie Christie was "Darling" in 1965 but that doesn't look strange to me. I didn't mean to blow it out of proportion and it doesn't affect my appreciation for the film, but this is a discussion forum and we should be allowed to ask questions (even if that question has nothing to do with Dallas' fake season). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top