Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 397623" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>He’s entertaining. He’s witty, charismatic and he knows how to pick the right roles. I wouldn’t call him the best actor out there right now but he can be fun to watch. I guess I’m not surprised it didn’t make huge money though. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I barely watched much of the show back then so I wasn’t really sure either. From what I understand it’s based on the show but don’t hold me to that one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 397623, member: 13221"] He’s entertaining. He’s witty, charismatic and he knows how to pick the right roles. I wouldn’t call him the best actor out there right now but he can be fun to watch. I guess I’m not surprised it didn’t make huge money though. I barely watched much of the show back then so I wasn’t really sure either. From what I understand it’s based on the show but don’t hold me to that one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top