Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 383875" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I watched this on the recommendation of a work colleague. All the actors were perfectly cast and it's amazing how with little dialogue they still inject themselves into the story. At times it felt everyone had a hidden agenda especially so at the beginning of Saltburn when Oliver was attending College. </p><p></p><p>I thoroughly enjoyed this movie but I think how well this could have played as a limited series; offering the actors and characters to truly breathe. Barry Keoghan is perfectly cast as Oliver Quick (what a truly Dickens name) but I wanted a deeper meaning of what was driving him to rip the Catton family apart.</p><p></p><p>7/10</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 383875, member: 100"] I watched this on the recommendation of a work colleague. All the actors were perfectly cast and it's amazing how with little dialogue they still inject themselves into the story. At times it felt everyone had a hidden agenda especially so at the beginning of Saltburn when Oliver was attending College. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie but I think how well this could have played as a limited series; offering the actors and characters to truly breathe. Barry Keoghan is perfectly cast as Oliver Quick (what a truly Dickens name) but I wanted a deeper meaning of what was driving him to rip the Catton family apart. 7/10 [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top