Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 366912" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>Oppenheimer (2023)</p><p></p><p>I wasn’t too excited about seeing this one over some of the other summer blockbusters but I was kind of talked into it at the last minute. Good movie, but I just found it way too long and drawn out. It clicked in at just under three hours and to be honest I think they could’ve told the story in about two. Definitely worth seeing if you’re interested in the story and all the behind the scenes craziness that led up to the building of “The Bomb.” But after “The Bomb” is test launched it’s the movie that kind of, well, no pun intended, starts to bomb. I would suggest having low expectations and a nice long nap before seeing this.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 366912, member: 13221"] Oppenheimer (2023) I wasn’t too excited about seeing this one over some of the other summer blockbusters but I was kind of talked into it at the last minute. Good movie, but I just found it way too long and drawn out. It clicked in at just under three hours and to be honest I think they could’ve told the story in about two. Definitely worth seeing if you’re interested in the story and all the behind the scenes craziness that led up to the building of “The Bomb.” But after “The Bomb” is test launched it’s the movie that kind of, well, no pun intended, starts to bomb. I would suggest having low expectations and a nice long nap before seeing this. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top