Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Cutie" data-source="post: 366624" data-attributes="member: 14688"><p>Negative view doesn't even begin to cover it , Ezra Miller got away with lots of f'ed stuff. </p><p>Here this pretty much chronicles most of the controversies he has gotten involved in:</p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://people.com/movies/ezra-miller-controversy-timeline/[/URL]</p><p></p><p>Also I've heard some people say The Flash and the New Spiderman movie(across the spiderverse) were released around the same time, had similar themes and Spiderman did it so much better. That also might be why.</p><p>I haven't seen The Flash but i have seen Spiderman. I'd recommend you see it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Cutie, post: 366624, member: 14688"] Negative view doesn't even begin to cover it , Ezra Miller got away with lots of f'ed stuff. Here this pretty much chronicles most of the controversies he has gotten involved in: [URL unfurl="true"]https://people.com/movies/ezra-miller-controversy-timeline/[/URL] Also I've heard some people say The Flash and the New Spiderman movie(across the spiderverse) were released around the same time, had similar themes and Spiderman did it so much better. That also might be why. I haven't seen The Flash but i have seen Spiderman. I'd recommend you see it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top