Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Biggie" data-source="post: 353109" data-attributes="member: 24034"><p>This was the second time I've watched Yes Man. Such a good movie. </p><p></p><p>Zooey Deschanel is on a trajectory to become one of my favourite actors. The TV sitcom (can't recall what it was called) she was in was popular but did nothing for me. </p><p></p><p>Then I stumbled across her in Bridge To </p><p>Terabithia. One of the most beautiful movies I've watched. Then I stumbled across 500 Days Of Summer. Her performance can only be described as magnificent. In Yes Man.... our Zooey nailed it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Biggie, post: 353109, member: 24034"] This was the second time I've watched Yes Man. Such a good movie. Zooey Deschanel is on a trajectory to become one of my favourite actors. The TV sitcom (can't recall what it was called) she was in was popular but did nothing for me. Then I stumbled across her in Bridge To Terabithia. One of the most beautiful movies I've watched. Then I stumbled across 500 Days Of Summer. Her performance can only be described as magnificent. In Yes Man.... our Zooey nailed it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top