Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 349396" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>I enjoyed reading your review Mel. I found it interesting as I haven’t seen this particular version since the 80s. The Alistair Sim and George C. Scott versions were always my favorites and for some reason this one never quite measured up for me. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m not exactly a big fan of musicals myself but I would like to go back and see this one now after about 35 years just to see if I would enjoy it more now at this age. I have a feeling I just might.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 349396, member: 13221"] I enjoyed reading your review Mel. I found it interesting as I haven’t seen this particular version since the 80s. The Alistair Sim and George C. Scott versions were always my favorites and for some reason this one never quite measured up for me. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m not exactly a big fan of musicals myself but I would like to go back and see this one now after about 35 years just to see if I would enjoy it more now at this age. I have a feeling I just might. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top