Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 349173" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>But I said that <em>before</em> I watched the first 10 minutes of QUANTUM.</p><p></p><p>I'm sure they thought they were making a good action movie but I can hardly see what's happening in those scenes; James Bond wins, of course, but it doesn't feel like a payoff. There's a difference between unbelievable and impossible, and I noticed that I started to zone out.</p><p>This turned out to be a very short-lived Bond-fest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 349173, member: 8"] But I said that [I]before[/I] I watched the first 10 minutes of QUANTUM. I'm sure they thought they were making a good action movie but I can hardly see what's happening in those scenes; James Bond wins, of course, but it doesn't feel like a payoff. There's a difference between unbelievable and impossible, and I noticed that I started to zone out. This turned out to be a very short-lived Bond-fest. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top