Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 348772" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>It's a shame you didn't like it very much because Sunset Boulevard is one of my favourite films but you do make some really interesting points. I agree with you that the scene at the end when she walk down the stairs thinking all the Press are there to report on her return to films is one of the best but I also like the scenes between Joe and Betty and how she grew closer to him which was eventually Joe's undoing. It's also the first film I watched that I really came to appreciate the work of the cinematographer in creating mood and interest by using different camera angles and deep focus.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 348772, member: 33"] It's a shame you didn't like it very much because Sunset Boulevard is one of my favourite films but you do make some really interesting points. I agree with you that the scene at the end when she walk down the stairs thinking all the Press are there to report on her return to films is one of the best but I also like the scenes between Joe and Betty and how she grew closer to him which was eventually Joe's undoing. It's also the first film I watched that I really came to appreciate the work of the cinematographer in creating mood and interest by using different camera angles and deep focus. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top