Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 327690" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>I saw The Love Bug when it first came out and it has remained one of my favourites, although the sequels have diminishing returns as far as I'm concerned.</p><p></p><p>They also live in the same firehouse where Jim and Tennessee lived in the first film.</p><p></p><p>I believe they were. I can recall reading reports about the forthcoming sequel and I'm sure the original intention was to bring back Jones and Lee. At some point the new cast was announced but because of the obvious resemblances I assumed that they were playing the same characters and was disappointed when I found that that wasn't the case.</p><p></p><p>I like that interpretation. The other bugs do have a sort of 'zombie' look about them, now that I think about it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 327690, member: 57"] I saw The Love Bug when it first came out and it has remained one of my favourites, although the sequels have diminishing returns as far as I'm concerned. They also live in the same firehouse where Jim and Tennessee lived in the first film. I believe they were. I can recall reading reports about the forthcoming sequel and I'm sure the original intention was to bring back Jones and Lee. At some point the new cast was announced but because of the obvious resemblances I assumed that they were playing the same characters and was disappointed when I found that that wasn't the case. I like that interpretation. The other bugs do have a sort of 'zombie' look about them, now that I think about it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top