Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 326071" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>The only film I had previously seen her in was the big screen adaptation of<em> Downton Abbey</em> but because I wasn't particularly a fan of the TV series I didn't really rate that film very highly. </p><p></p><p>I saw the TV version of <em>The Norman Conquests</em> a couple of years ago and it's an absolute delight. I had forgotten she was in it until I read your post.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 326071, member: 33"] The only film I had previously seen her in was the big screen adaptation of[I] Downton Abbey[/I] but because I wasn't particularly a fan of the TV series I didn't really rate that film very highly. I saw the TV version of [I]The Norman Conquests[/I] a couple of years ago and it's an absolute delight. I had forgotten she was in it until I read your post. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top