Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 325598" data-attributes="member: 100"><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[ATTACH=full]37835[/ATTACH]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Do not waste your time on this dreadful excuse for a movie. I'm always up for a rollicking good time when it comes to popcorn movies but I'll never get back the approximate 130 minutes of this dribble. How the likes of Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson. Michael Anthony Pena and Donald Sutherland signed up for this mess I simply don't know. Does Roland Emmerich make these kind of movies because he thinks about the CGI first? That was the impression I was left with. It appears directors have these images in their heads and cannot wait to see it created by software as if that's going to hypnotize us and forget the story.</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">It's the usual tell-tale story. A conspiracy theorist, K.C. Houseman (John Bradley) has worked out the Earth is doomed but no one will listen until a chance meeting with failed astronaut Brian Harper (Patrick Wilson) who is failing in life and his estranged family. Oh look who turns up. The predictable, estranged son Sonny (Charlie Plummer) who has daddy issues.</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Then we have Jocinda Fowler (Halle Berry), former astronaut now Deputy Director of NASA who has her own problems with her estranged husband. Once she discovers Earth is in peril she decides to become a one woman candidate up against those foolish old men from the military. Why is it every time a disaster movie like this comes along they have to show the military full of dumb arses?</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">In the end I just wanted Earth and its inhabitants to die, along with the cast.</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Score: 1/10</p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">I gave it 1 because the only thing I enjoyed about this movie was eating popcorn.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 325598, member: 100"] [CENTER] [ATTACH type="full" alt="Moonfall_film_poster.jpg"]37835[/ATTACH] [/CENTER] [JUSTIFY]Do not waste your time on this dreadful excuse for a movie. I'm always up for a rollicking good time when it comes to popcorn movies but I'll never get back the approximate 130 minutes of this dribble. How the likes of Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson. Michael Anthony Pena and Donald Sutherland signed up for this mess I simply don't know. Does Roland Emmerich make these kind of movies because he thinks about the CGI first? That was the impression I was left with. It appears directors have these images in their heads and cannot wait to see it created by software as if that's going to hypnotize us and forget the story. It's the usual tell-tale story. A conspiracy theorist, K.C. Houseman (John Bradley) has worked out the Earth is doomed but no one will listen until a chance meeting with failed astronaut Brian Harper (Patrick Wilson) who is failing in life and his estranged family. Oh look who turns up. The predictable, estranged son Sonny (Charlie Plummer) who has daddy issues. Then we have Jocinda Fowler (Halle Berry), former astronaut now Deputy Director of NASA who has her own problems with her estranged husband. Once she discovers Earth is in peril she decides to become a one woman candidate up against those foolish old men from the military. Why is it every time a disaster movie like this comes along they have to show the military full of dumb arses? In the end I just wanted Earth and its inhabitants to die, along with the cast. Score: 1/10 I gave it 1 because the only thing I enjoyed about this movie was eating popcorn.[/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top