Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 324478" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Oh great. Thinking back on the film I'd agree with that. </p><p></p><p>I also have <em>The French Dispatch</em> to watch at some point<strong>*</strong>, from the same director and with some of the same actors as in <em>Grand Budapest. </em>Have you seen that one?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><strong>* </strong><em><span style="font-size: 12px">But that one will have to wait until I've been through all the Star Wars films. </span></em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 324478, member: 23"] Oh great. Thinking back on the film I'd agree with that. I also have [I]The French Dispatch[/I] to watch at some point[B]*[/B], from the same director and with some of the same actors as in [I]Grand Budapest. [/I]Have you seen that one? [B]* [/B][I][SIZE=3]But that one will have to wait until I've been through all the Star Wars films. [/SIZE][/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top