Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 319207" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I feel quite lucky I wasn't overly familiar with the <em>Civil War</em> storyline (other than Spider-Man revealing his secret identity which was huge news and enticed me to buy my first comic in many a year). But I can certainly relate to that feeling. There are many comics that I'm really familiar with and love, and invariably the films don't live up to that (I've experienced that with the<em> X-Men </em>films posted above, and I'm sure will continue to do so).</p><p></p><p>If I'm unfamiliar with a storyline or character I usually count my blessings as it allows me to go in with a neutral viewpoint. Usually the ones I enjoy most are the ones where I know very little or they use all new material.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 319207, member: 23"] I feel quite lucky I wasn't overly familiar with the [I]Civil War[/I] storyline (other than Spider-Man revealing his secret identity which was huge news and enticed me to buy my first comic in many a year). But I can certainly relate to that feeling. There are many comics that I'm really familiar with and love, and invariably the films don't live up to that (I've experienced that with the[I] X-Men [/I]films posted above, and I'm sure will continue to do so). If I'm unfamiliar with a storyline or character I usually count my blessings as it allows me to go in with a neutral viewpoint. Usually the ones I enjoy most are the ones where I know very little or they use all new material. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top