Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 312128" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Ghostbusters (2016)</p><p>I've seen the first two Ghostbusters movies but I'm not what you would call an aficionado so I was able to approach this one without the rancour that I read about in the lead-up to its release.</p><p>Judged on its own merits, this is an enjoyable film. I like the gentle banter between the leads, especially Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy; the effects were good; and the cameos by the original cast were done nicely.</p><p>I can sympathise with the fans' disappointment that they were getting a reboot rather that the sequel that they'd been wishing for, but it doesn't deserve the sexist vitriol that's been heaped upon it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 312128, member: 57"] Ghostbusters (2016) I've seen the first two Ghostbusters movies but I'm not what you would call an aficionado so I was able to approach this one without the rancour that I read about in the lead-up to its release. Judged on its own merits, this is an enjoyable film. I like the gentle banter between the leads, especially Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy; the effects were good; and the cameos by the original cast were done nicely. I can sympathise with the fans' disappointment that they were getting a reboot rather that the sequel that they'd been wishing for, but it doesn't deserve the sexist vitriol that's been heaped upon it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top