Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 311895" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I only became interested in seeing the film because I couldn't get a ticket when the play was staged in London's West End. There was an Arthur Miller season and I saw <em>All My Sons</em> and <em>An American Clock</em> but couldn't see <em>Death of a Salesman</em> because it was sold out and then when it moved theatres, it closed early due to the Covid lockdown. Seeing the film made me think it was a shame I didn't see it in the West End as I don't think it worked particularly well on screen but its structure seemed more suited to a stage production.</p><p></p><p>We studied Macbeth at school and I've had a lasting interest in the play and I've seen many of the film versions, most recently the one with Michael Fassbender in 2015 and I'm planning to see the new version with Denzel Washington tonight.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 311895, member: 33"] I only became interested in seeing the film because I couldn't get a ticket when the play was staged in London's West End. There was an Arthur Miller season and I saw [I]All My Sons[/I] and [I]An American Clock[/I] but couldn't see [I]Death of a Salesman[/I] because it was sold out and then when it moved theatres, it closed early due to the Covid lockdown. Seeing the film made me think it was a shame I didn't see it in the West End as I don't think it worked particularly well on screen but its structure seemed more suited to a stage production. We studied Macbeth at school and I've had a lasting interest in the play and I've seen many of the film versions, most recently the one with Michael Fassbender in 2015 and I'm planning to see the new version with Denzel Washington tonight. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top