Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 295835" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yes, I'd say that's true. I'm not familar with <em>Steptoe</em> (TV or film, though I'm planning to change that soon), but you're certainly right about the others (though I think they have a certain charm). </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Again, I'm not too au fait with <em>On The Buses </em>on big or small screen, though I've seen bits and pieces of the series and some of at least one of the films (I specifically remember a safari park scene with a big cat wandering onto the bus). I have heard others say this about the films though. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh, it was over in the sitcom thread. I watched the film after watching the entire series which probably didn't help as it reinforces the kind of karaoke/greatest hits thing that sitcom film spinoffs usually have. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>He's one of the reasons why my favourite episode of <em>Whodunnit?</em> is my favourite (along with another panellist who I know you're not a huge fan of):</p><p></p><p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]xZzJhzsCQpA:1928[/MEDIA]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p><p>I especially love his reaction to Jan Harvey's ad libbed "taty oggy" recipe at around 32 mins (this was an episode in which the cast had been poisoned and had all keeled over one by one as they were questioned by the panel). He seems like he enjoys a bit of a giggle.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 295835, member: 23"] Yes, I'd say that's true. I'm not familar with [I]Steptoe[/I] (TV or film, though I'm planning to change that soon), but you're certainly right about the others (though I think they have a certain charm). Again, I'm not too au fait with [I]On The Buses [/I]on big or small screen, though I've seen bits and pieces of the series and some of at least one of the films (I specifically remember a safari park scene with a big cat wandering onto the bus). I have heard others say this about the films though. Oh, it was over in the sitcom thread. I watched the film after watching the entire series which probably didn't help as it reinforces the kind of karaoke/greatest hits thing that sitcom film spinoffs usually have. He's one of the reasons why my favourite episode of [I]Whodunnit?[/I] is my favourite (along with another panellist who I know you're not a huge fan of): [CENTER][MEDIA=youtube]xZzJhzsCQpA:1928[/MEDIA] [/CENTER] I especially love his reaction to Jan Harvey's ad libbed "taty oggy" recipe at around 32 mins (this was an episode in which the cast had been poisoned and had all keeled over one by one as they were questioned by the panel). He seems like he enjoys a bit of a giggle. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top