Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 292590" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I remember fifteen years ago when <em>Dreamgirls</em> came out a lot of reviewers likened her to Aretha, so she was probably meant for this role. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh, that's a shame. I wonder if the sanitised production means it's an "authorised" film, with input from her estate (I can't find anything to indicate either way after a little online search). </p><p></p><p>I'd still be up for watching it as I really like her music and I know very little about the woman herself.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 292590, member: 23"] I remember fifteen years ago when [I]Dreamgirls[/I] came out a lot of reviewers likened her to Aretha, so she was probably meant for this role. Oh, that's a shame. I wonder if the sanitised production means it's an "authorised" film, with input from her estate (I can't find anything to indicate either way after a little online search). I'd still be up for watching it as I really like her music and I know very little about the woman herself. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top