Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 275645" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>If you have any streaming services it might be worth seeing if it's on there. Here in the UK it was free for me to watch on my regular streaming service. I've also lined up the documentary about the killing of Lee Harvey Oswald, which was made by the same guy.</p><p></p><p>The film was under an hour long, and there's only so much information that can be given in this way. I suspect the book would be a lot more comprehensive and informative. Maybe I'll check it out at some point.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 275645, member: 23"] If you have any streaming services it might be worth seeing if it's on there. Here in the UK it was free for me to watch on my regular streaming service. I've also lined up the documentary about the killing of Lee Harvey Oswald, which was made by the same guy. The film was under an hour long, and there's only so much information that can be given in this way. I suspect the book would be a lot more comprehensive and informative. Maybe I'll check it out at some point. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top