Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 265060" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>If the trailer grabs you it's definitely worth a peek. What you see is pretty much what you get. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ha ha. Yes - I know what you mean. </p><p></p><p>I think part of the reason <em>The Old Dark House </em>held up well is that the special effects aren't overdone. But it's definitely fun to see how things were done back then. There's a scene early in the film with a car driving through rocks coming down from a landslide where a miniature car with dolls inside seemed to be used. But it actually worked.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 265060, member: 23"] If the trailer grabs you it's definitely worth a peek. What you see is pretty much what you get. Ha ha. Yes - I know what you mean. I think part of the reason [I]The Old Dark House [/I]held up well is that the special effects aren't overdone. But it's definitely fun to see how things were done back then. There's a scene early in the film with a car driving through rocks coming down from a landslide where a miniature car with dolls inside seemed to be used. But it actually worked. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top