Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 250633" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>[ATTACH=full]24306[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>A season of Desperate Housewives with Stepford Wives and The Skeleton Key. And then there's some racial stuff in it but it's too wacky to take it seriously.</p><p>The posture and street talk that was supposed to make the black characters look very "black" was a bit lame imho but maybe other people enjoy that kind of comedy.</p><p>I failed to see the relevance.</p><p>All in all it doesn't really excel in any of the points and thrills they're tyring to make and I only finished it because I wanted to see the comeuppance part.</p><p>Not because of their evil deeds or believes but simply because they were terribly annoying.</p><p>It's not really bad for a TV movie if you've got nothing else to watch, except that I <em>do</em> have a lot of stuff to watch.</p><p>"Get out", indeed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 250633, member: 8"] [ATTACH type="full"]24306[/ATTACH] A season of Desperate Housewives with Stepford Wives and The Skeleton Key. And then there's some racial stuff in it but it's too wacky to take it seriously. The posture and street talk that was supposed to make the black characters look very "black" was a bit lame imho but maybe other people enjoy that kind of comedy. I failed to see the relevance. All in all it doesn't really excel in any of the points and thrills they're tyring to make and I only finished it because I wanted to see the comeuppance part. Not because of their evil deeds or believes but simply because they were terribly annoying. It's not really bad for a TV movie if you've got nothing else to watch, except that I [I]do[/I] have a lot of stuff to watch. "Get out", indeed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top