Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 244484" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I can understand that they would give it more relevance.</p><p>Back in elementary school we were doing a stupid musical and one of the characters (played by me) had to say - in response to the dramatic developments - oh my god, it's almost like <em>Peyton Place</em> (I guess it was a very old script).</p><p>So, we kids were like "huh, huh?" and they changed it to <em>Dynasty</em> because that's what we knew, thus making it easier for me to play it convincingly.</p><p></p><p>Come to think it, maybe that's when my curiosity for Peyton Place was born.</p><p></p><p>Speaking of soaps, why do I get the feeling that someone's going to rewatch a fabulously signed boxset of a certain aussie soap very soon?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 244484, member: 8"] I can understand that they would give it more relevance. Back in elementary school we were doing a stupid musical and one of the characters (played by me) had to say - in response to the dramatic developments - oh my god, it's almost like [I]Peyton Place[/I] (I guess it was a very old script). So, we kids were like "huh, huh?" and they changed it to [I]Dynasty[/I] because that's what we knew, thus making it easier for me to play it convincingly. Come to think it, maybe that's when my curiosity for Peyton Place was born. Speaking of soaps, why do I get the feeling that someone's going to rewatch a fabulously signed boxset of a certain aussie soap very soon? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top