Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 244391" data-attributes="member: 23"><p style="text-align: center"><strong><em>When A Stranger Calls Back</em></strong> (1993)</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[MEDIA=youtube]6nFV1uNHJ40[/MEDIA]</p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">It gets <em>very</em> weird, but it's very effective. The sense of isolation from being alone in the house with the phone out of order and a stranger knocking on the door ostensibly to use the phone is really well done here. It's given me the creeps and unnerved me more than any of the horrors I've watched through October, including the original.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 244391, member: 23"] [CENTER][B][I]When A Stranger Calls Back[/I][/B] (1993) [MEDIA=youtube]6nFV1uNHJ40[/MEDIA] It gets [I]very[/I] weird, but it's very effective. The sense of isolation from being alone in the house with the phone out of order and a stranger knocking on the door ostensibly to use the phone is really well done here. It's given me the creeps and unnerved me more than any of the horrors I've watched through October, including the original.[/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top