Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 238271" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2013)</p><p>Animated movie starring the voice of Lea Michele.</p><p>By my count this is the third competing sequel that has been made to <em>The Wizard of Oz.</em> (four if you include the TV special <em>Return to Oz</em>).</p><p>No specific complaints but I don't think any of them have improved on <em>Journey Back to Oz</em> (1972) starring the voice of Liza Minnelli.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 238271, member: 57"] Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2013) Animated movie starring the voice of Lea Michele. By my count this is the third competing sequel that has been made to [I]The Wizard of Oz.[/I] (four if you include the TV special [I]Return to Oz[/I]). No specific complaints but I don't think any of them have improved on [I]Journey Back to Oz[/I] (1972) starring the voice of Liza Minnelli. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top