Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 181770" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>Our Town (1940)</p><p></p><p>A long time ago I saw an episode of <em>Head of the Class</em> where the kids put on <em>Our Town</em> as the school play. Since then I've been curious about it but only now have had the opportunity to see the film. The screenplay was co-written by the playwright, Thornton Wilder, and is quite stagey in presentation, with the fourth wall being broken frequently, so I assume it's close to how it was originally produced. As an added bonus it has a young Martha Scott (<em>Dallas</em>'s Patricia Shepard) in the lead.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 181770, member: 57"] Our Town (1940) A long time ago I saw an episode of [I]Head of the Class[/I] where the kids put on [I]Our Town[/I] as the school play. Since then I've been curious about it but only now have had the opportunity to see the film. The screenplay was co-written by the playwright, Thornton Wilder, and is quite stagey in presentation, with the fourth wall being broken frequently, so I assume it's close to how it was originally produced. As an added bonus it has a young Martha Scott ([I]Dallas[/I]'s Patricia Shepard) in the lead. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top