Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 155424" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>That's so funny -- I watched this yesterday as well! I think I even saw the same review as you! It did feel like a kind of satirical, Sundance-style update of <em>Guess Who's Coming to Dinner</em> to start off with and I'd have been very happy for it to stay like that -- the dialogue was so sharp and the interplay between the characters so great. Then it becomes ... something else. It was still really, really good, but I think I preferred the first half before we find out what's really going on.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 155424, member: 22"] That's so funny -- I watched this yesterday as well! I think I even saw the same review as you! It did feel like a kind of satirical, Sundance-style update of [I]Guess Who's Coming to Dinner[/I] to start off with and I'd have been very happy for it to stay like that -- the dialogue was so sharp and the interplay between the characters so great. Then it becomes ... something else. It was still really, really good, but I think I preferred the first half before we find out what's really going on. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top