Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 154475" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I went to see this on a date with a guy I was seeing for a while. It was our second date and I insisted we see it because the trailers looked really good. It seemed like a throw back to tense horrors from the 1960s and 70s. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen. Part achingly slow and boring and part utterly ridiculous. People in the cinema actually laughed out loud at the ending which I am sure was not the intention of anyone involved with the film's making. It was a real stinker, I think I posted about it on this forum after I had saw it. </p><p></p><p>It was trying very hard to be a bit Rosemary's Baby too. That film to me is a masterpiece in horror. This film is a steaming turd. There were also massive plot holes in the film too if I recall correctly. Like why wasn't the son arrested and charged with manslaughter and reckless driving when the daughter was killed, beheaded! </p><p></p><p>Terrible, terrible film! Avoid it all costs, you will never get that time back.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 154475, member: 68"] I went to see this on a date with a guy I was seeing for a while. It was our second date and I insisted we see it because the trailers looked really good. It seemed like a throw back to tense horrors from the 1960s and 70s. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen. Part achingly slow and boring and part utterly ridiculous. People in the cinema actually laughed out loud at the ending which I am sure was not the intention of anyone involved with the film's making. It was a real stinker, I think I posted about it on this forum after I had saw it. It was trying very hard to be a bit Rosemary's Baby too. That film to me is a masterpiece in horror. This film is a steaming turd. There were also massive plot holes in the film too if I recall correctly. Like why wasn't the son arrested and charged with manslaughter and reckless driving when the daughter was killed, beheaded! Terrible, terrible film! Avoid it all costs, you will never get that time back. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top