Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 154416" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>This was on TV last night. I'd heard a lot about it and am glad I watched. It lives up to the hype.</p><p></p><p>I was a little confused about exactly what year it was. Eisenhower is called "president-elect" which makes it late 1952 or early '53 but then they seem to be celebrating New Year's Eve 1951 with one character calling out "come on 1952!"</p><p>I thought of Lauren Bacall.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 154416, member: 57"] This was on TV last night. I'd heard a lot about it and am glad I watched. It lives up to the hype. I was a little confused about exactly what year it was. Eisenhower is called "president-elect" which makes it late 1952 or early '53 but then they seem to be celebrating New Year's Eve 1951 with one character calling out "come on 1952!" I thought of Lauren Bacall. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top