Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 150170" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I think it's her voice.</p><p></p><p>I haven't watched it yet, but the premise reminds me of the much underrated <em>The Happening</em> (2008).</p><p>Evil or spooky stuff caused by places, nature or buildings is often more creepier than monsters or evil humans, imho.</p><p>Those evil forces have nothing to loose, besides, how does one defeat a forest or a mansion?</p><p>On the other hand, when mankind does find a way to outsmart them it feels less satisfying, so maybe it's better to end these stories with an unhappy ending.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 150170, member: 8"] I think it's her voice. I haven't watched it yet, but the premise reminds me of the much underrated [I]The Happening[/I] (2008). Evil or spooky stuff caused by places, nature or buildings is often more creepier than monsters or evil humans, imho. Those evil forces have nothing to loose, besides, how does one defeat a forest or a mansion? On the other hand, when mankind does find a way to outsmart them it feels less satisfying, so maybe it's better to end these stories with an unhappy ending. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top