Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 142030" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>Just watched ...</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yeah, I think I was expecting something more substantial. Had I known it was so popcorny going in, I might have enjoyed the ride a bit more. But as a mixture of Hitchcock (<em>The Lady Vanishes, Vertigo</em>) and one of those slick domestic thrillers from the early 90s (<em>Sleeping with the Enemy, The Hand That Rocked the Cradle</em>) with a vaguely proto-feminist spin, it was good dumb fun.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes! They could have pretended it was <em>The Affair</em>!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 142030, member: 22"] Just watched ... Yeah, I think I was expecting something more substantial. Had I known it was so popcorny going in, I might have enjoyed the ride a bit more. But as a mixture of Hitchcock ([I]The Lady Vanishes, Vertigo[/I]) and one of those slick domestic thrillers from the early 90s ([I]Sleeping with the Enemy, The Hand That Rocked the Cradle[/I]) with a vaguely proto-feminist spin, it was good dumb fun. Yes! They could have pretended it was [I]The Affair[/I]! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top